If the ability to absorb energy is at the top of your priority list when shopping for a new rope, Yale Cordage Nylon Brait is a product worthy of your attention. This rope’s plaited 8-strand construction and premium nylon material creates a product that can easily absorb energy and minimize damage in the process. SEACO is proud to be a distributor of this and other great Yale Cordage products. Contact us today to get started with your order.
Nylon Brait Applications
- Docking. A strong docking rope is something that should be available on every vessel. This Nylon Brait rope is strong enough to handle the job, handles energy transfer nicely, and can be tied into knots without any trouble.
- Anchor duty. The need for a reliable anchor line on a boat is no secret. You can trust this product to do the work properly.
- Deck tie-down. Keep plenty of this rope on hand so you always have a line available to tie down important items riding on your deck.
Features of Nylon Brait
- Easy to splice. If you frequently need to splice your ropes, Nylon Brait is an excellent choice. It will retain all of its strength even after being spliced.
- Energy absorption. This is the big selling point of Nylon Brait. The plaited 8-strand construction can absorb more dynamic energy than 3-stranded or traditional braided rope products. Any task where significant amounts of energy will be transferred into the rope will be a good application for this product.
- Marine performance. Nylon rope is known for its ability to handle the harsh marine environment that gives so many other materials trouble.