Tree Rigging Rope
Rigging rope is required equipment for arborists, but tree work is just the beginning for this strong and versatile product. At SEACO, we offer our Multistrand™ premium rigging rope as a solution for many applications beyond controlling limbs and trees as they fall. It’s also prominently used in the entertainment industry for stage rigging, hoisting, and other industrial and construction applications.
This incredible rope is abrasion resistant, has exceptional grip, works well when wet and is available in four diameters and two colors. Made with a high performance spun polyester composite, Multistrand™ boasts memory characteristics, where the twisted strands inherently take to the original shape. Given its outstanding strength-to-weight ratio and the comfortable, “soft in the hand” feel it delivers to the user, it’s easy to see why so many love this rope. Order a spool today, or contact SEACO with any questions.
|White w/Orange Marker||3/8"||600' spool||1||26||3340||MLT 100|
|White w/Orange Marker||1/2"||600' spool||1||44||5750||MLT 101|
|White w/Orange Marker||5/8"||600' spool||1||68||9000||MLT 102|
|White w/Orange Marker||3/4"||600' spool||1||97||11300||MLT 103|
|Black||3/8"||600' spool||1||26||3340||MLT 104|
|Black||1/2"||600' spool||1||44||5750||MLT 105|
|Black||5/8"||600' spool||1||68||9000||MLT 106|
|Black||3/4"||600' spool||1||97||11300||MLT 107|
Rigging Rope Applications
- Tree rigging. Quality rigging ropes help to keep everyone safe while working on a tree removal or trimming project. The secure grip that this rope provides makes it easy to manage even in difficult conditions.
- Stage rigging. This rope is a great choice for stage rigging applications. Use this strong but lightweight rope to create breathtaking effects that you can trust. Choose the black color option to help ensure the rope is less visible in your production.
- Tying solid knots. If you need a rope that can be formed into a variety of knots depending on the situation, our tree rigging rope is a great pick. It has the flexibility needed to create strong knots while still offering impressive strength.
- Pulling/towing. When a strong rope is called for to pull or tow a stubborn item, rigging rope is a great candidate to consider. Check the strength rating of your rope to make sure it’s right for the job at hand.
Choosing Rigging Rope
- Strength rating. As mentioned above, it’s always a good idea to check the strength of your chosen rope before putting it into action. Our rigging rope is very strong for its weight, with strength ratings ranging from 3,340 to 11,300 pounds.
- Diameter. In general, the thicker the rope, the stronger it will be. But there are other reasons to pay attention to diameter as well. Certain diameters may be more suitable for working with specific equipment or applications.
- Color. Our rigging rope is available in two colors: black or white with orange marker. Consider color-coding your rope for various applications to keep tasks organized.
*Break strength conforms with US Cordage Institute Standard CI1308-96.
*Break strength data are typical values without warranty or guarantee.