It takes a special rope to hold up to the demands of watersports. For great performance out on the lake or river, choose our diamond braid polyester rope. Our premium diamond braid polyester rope is flexible, strong, durable and buoyant. It’s also resistant to mildew, rot, abrasions and chemicals. This product is available in 50-foot and 100-foot coils, and three thicknesses are available—including 1/4’’, 5/16’’, and 3/8’’. If you would like to place an order or have any questions about this product, please contact SEACO today for assistance.
|White||1/4”||50ft. coil||12||8#||900||DPR 100|
|White||1/4”||100ft. coil||12||16#||900||DPR 101|
|White||5/16”||50ft. coil||12||14#||1800||DPR 102|
|White||5/16”||100ft. coil||12||28#||1800||DPR 103|
|White||3/8”||100ft. coil||12||42#||2400||DPR 104|
Diamond Braid Polyester Rope Applications
- Watersports. This is the go-to rope when you plan to do anything out on the water. Whether you want to use it for waterskiing or for general use on your boat, it performs exceptionally well in a marine environment.
- Tie-down rope. Our diamond braid polyester rope is easy to tie into knots and is very strong. It will work nicely as a general purpose tie-down rope.
- Camping and outdoor exploring. If you need to pack ropes for your next outdoor adventure, consider diamond braid polyester rope on hand. This product boasts impressive strength and stands up to the elements well.
Benefits of Diamond Braid Polyester Rope
- Low stretch. When you need a rope that isn’t going to give significantly under load, this product will serve you well.
- It floats. A big reason why this rope fares so well in watersports is that floats. It also resists the growth of mold and mildew, so you don’t have to worry about it being damaged by getting wet.
- Resists UV damage. Some ropes will degrade when used out in the sun too often, but that’s not a problem here.