When using rope all day long, the way it feels in your hand becomes an important factor. With solid braid rope, you’ll enjoy a smooth feel that doesn’t wear on your skin or gloves. Our solid braid nylon rope also includes all of the performance benefits you expect to see with nylon, like an excellent strength-to-weight ratio and resistance to damage. Great for use with pulleys, this is a flexible rope that still delivers significant strength and durability. Order today from SEACO to get a great deal on this reliable rope.
|White||1/4”||50ft. Hank||12||11#||1325||AIK 802|
|White||1/4”||50ft. Spool||12||12#||1325||AIK 802SP|
|White||1/4”||100ft. hank||12||21#||1325||AIK 803|
|White||1/4”||100ft. spool||12||24#||1325||AIK 803SP|
|White||1/4”||1,000ft. spool||1||16#||1325||ROC 455|
|White||5/16”||1,000ft. spool||1||31#||1925||ROC 465|
|White||3/8”||1,000ft. spool||1||41#||2800||ROC 475|
|White||3/8”||50ft. hank||12||11#||2800||AIK 816|
|White||3/8"||50ft. spool||12||13#||2800||AIK 816SP|
|White||3/8”||100ft. hank||12||21#||2800||AIK 817|
|White||3/8"||100ft. spool||12||25#||2800||AIK 817SP|
|White||1/2”||50ft. hank||12||22#||4200||AIK 818|
|White||1/2”||50ft. Spool||12||25#||4200||AIK 818SP|
|White||1/2”||100ft. hank||12||42#||4200||AIK 819|
|White||1/2”||100ft. spool||12||45#||4200||AIK 819SP|
|White||1/2”||1,000ft. spool||1||75#||4200||ROC 485|
|White||5/8”||500ft. spool||1||56#||5000||ROC 495|
Solid Braid Nylon Rope Applications
- Industrial. With a strength rating of up to 12,800 pounds, this rope is well-suited for tough industrial applications.
- Pulleys. You need the right rope to get the best performance with your pulley systems. The strength, elasticity, and smooth texture of this rope makes it an excellent choice for pulley work.
- Camping. To secure your tent for a night of sleep in the wilderness, a strong, durable rope is necessary. This solid braid nylon rope is not only strong enough for the job, but it’s durable enough to withstand the elements trip after trip.
- Boat mooring. Every boat owner has the fear of seeing their vessel floating slowly away from the dock with no one on board. Tie your boat up securely with quality solid braid nylon rope to make sure that doesn’t happen.
Benefits of Solid Braid Nylon Rope
- Resists abrasion. Nylon is a very durable material that can resist abrasion, even in tough conditions. If you need to drag your rope over rough surfaces, solid braid nylon rope is a good choice.
- Strong for its size. Looking for a strong rope without having to purchase a large diameter product? Solid braid nylon rope delivers impressive strength in a compact package. Options at SEACO are available with a strength rating of up to 12,800 pounds!
- Versatility. Nylon rope is so popular largely because it can do many different things well. For an all-around rope you can turn to time after time, you’ll be thrilled with what this product offers.