Nylon rope is well-known for its impressive strength. In fact, it is one of the strongest ropes available. Beyond its strength, it is resistant to chemicals and UV rays, and it offers a stretch that can help to absorb impact. At SEACO, our nylon rope for sale includes diamond braid, solid braid and twisted rope. Contact us today to place your order or to request more information about these products.
Nylon Rope Applications
- Towing & pulling. Nylon rope is a great choice for towing applications thanks to the overall strength of the product. Also, with some give in the line, it’s easier to handle loads without creating too much shock.
- Tie downs. In addition to its strength, nylon works well for tie down duty, because it is flexible and easy to form into a knot. Keeping a spool of nylon rope on hand will allow you to handle most tie down tasks with ease.
- Flagpoles. Solid braid nylon’s impressive strength and UV resistance make it a great option for use as a flagpole rope.
- Marine work. Although nylon can absorb some moisture when it gets wet, it’s still commonly seen in marinas as boat docking lines and for use in other tasks.
Benefits of Nylon Rope
- Impressive strength. Nylon rope is hands down one of the strongest ropes on the market today.
- Resistant to UV damage. If your ropes are going to be out in the sun every day, nylon is prepared to hold up better than other materials. It will also resist damage from other sources like mold and mildew, petroleum products, and more.
- Resistant to abrasion. Do you need to perform tough work where the cord will be dragged over rough surfaces? Nylon can take that kind of punishment and continue to perform beautifully.