When looking for strong rope, buyers often turn to synthetic materials. However, if you need a strong rope made from natural fibers, manila rope is an excellent option. In fact, it is the strongest of all the natural fiber ropes. At SEACO, we offer premium grade manila rope in a variety of sizes and lengths. Get in touch today to place your order!
|Natural-Tan||1/4"||50ft. coil||12||12#||540||MAN 579|
|Natural-Tan||1/4"||100ft. coil||12||24#||540||MAN 580|
|Natural-Tan||1/4”||600ft. box||1||6#||540||MAN 581|
|Natural-Tan||1/4”||1,200ft. box||1||24#||540||MAN 582|
|Natural-Tan||3/8”||50ft. coil||1||12#||1215||MAN 583|
|Natural-Tan||3/8”||100ft. coil||1||25#||1215||MAN 584|
|Natural-Tan||3/8”||600ft. box||1||25#||1215||MAN 585|
|Natural-Tan||1/2”||50ft. coil||12||45#||2385||MAN 586|
|Natural-Tan||1/2”||100ft. coil||12||90#||2385||MAN 587|
|Natural-Tan||1/2”||300ft. coil||1||22#||2385||MAN 588|
|Natural-Tan||1/2”||600ft. coil||1||45#||2385||MAN 589|
|Natural-Tan||5/8”||600ft. coil||1||80#||3960||MAN 590|
|Natural-Tan||3/4”||100ft. coil||1||17#||4860||MAN 591|
|Natural-Tan||3/4”||300ft. coil||1||50#||4860||MAN 592|
|Natural-Tan||3/4”||600ft. coil||1||100#||4860||MAN 593|
|Natural-Tan||7/8”||600ft. coil||1||135#||6930||MAN 594|
|Natural-Tan||1”||600ft. coil||1||160#||8100||MAN 595|
|Natural-Tan||1-1/2”||600ft. coil||1||360#||16650||MAN 596|
|Natural-Tan||2”||300ft. coil||1||648#||27900||MAN 597|
Manila Rope Applications
- Marine tasks. One of the notable features of manila rope is its resistance to damage from saltwater. If you own or operate a boat in a marine environment, this rope will be a welcome addition to your gear box.
- Exercise. Thicker manila ropes are frequently used for exercise routines that call for rope. That’s because this rope can absorb perspiration to help ensure a reliable grip. If you’ve ever seen a fitness trainer working with a client in a gym while swinging ropes around, manila was likely the material the rope was made with.
- Establish Boundaries. Given how well this rope stands up to outdoor elements and how easy it is to work with, it’s a natural fit for blocking off areas.
- Exterior Décor. With its rugged, natural look, manila rope is a great option for many exterior décor projects. Note that we only recommend using this rope for outdoor projects. It is an oiled product not intended for interior use.
- Utility Rope. Manila is an excellent option for a general utility rope, thanks to its high strength, rugged durability, flexibility, and ability to stand up to marine environments.
Manila Rope Benefits
- Strong. When it comes to strength, manila is king. This is the strongest product of all natural fiber ropes.
- Flexible. This rope’s flexibility makes it easy to handle and tie into knots.
- Non-Snapping. When manila rope is put under heavy stress and is ready to break—and ALL rope breaks—it won’t snap like synthetic ropes. Instead, it will simply fray apart, making it less dangerous under harsh use.
- Contraction When Wet. If you want your knots to tighten up and become extremely durable when set, manila rope is perfect. The rope will contract when it gets wet, meaning any knots that have been tied will stiffen dramatically.
- Rugged Look. When you picture a classic rope, your mind likely brings up an image of something like manila rope. If you care about the aesthetics of your project, this rope won’t let you down.