ItLooking for a natural rope that offers a variety of performance benefits? Flax rope deserves your attention. While many suppliers have flax rope for sale, SEACO is proud to be the only North American importer of Italian Ruby® Rope. This incredible product is biodegradable, features surprising strength for its size, and is non-carcinogenic. It also keeps cool under warm temperatures, absorbs moisture, and features minimal elongation with a 285 lb. breaking point. Place an order for this reliable rope, and you may be surprised to find just how much it can do.
|Natural-Tan||4-Ply/10 lb.||1,500ft.||1||10#||132||ITA 200|
Flax Rope Applications
- Cable tying. One of the classic uses for flax rope is tying cables. This is important for organizing spaces such as film sets, studios, IT departments, home theaters and more. Flax rope is a natural fit thanks to its flexibility and heat resistance.
- Pet toys. Rope is commonly used when designing and creating pet toys. This natural product is preferred by many over synthetic options.
- Building furniture. The natural furniture market has a dedicated following. Flax rope is often used to strengthen joints without metal fasteners, create rustic seat covers and more.
- Arts & crafts. Flax rope has a very down-to-earth, rustic feel that makes it great for home décor and crafts. From baskets to place mats, handles, frames and more, you’re sure to find many creative uses for this product.
Choosing Flax Rope
- Look for natural. There are synthetic versions of flax rope available today, but they don’t offer all of the same benefits as the real thing. As the only North American supplier of Italian Ruby® Rope, SEACO is the best place to get this premium natural flax product.
- Consider the strength rating. For everything there is to love about flax rope, it is not the strongest rope on the market. Even so, it is strong for its size, with a breaking point of 285 lbs. despite how thin it is. When purchasing, compare the strength rating to your planned project to make sure it is the right fit for your needs.
Seaco Industries is the sole importer of Italian Ruby® Rope/Twine in North America.