Safety Rope (Poly Dacron Rope)
Ropes used for rigging or safety lines need to be strong. Strength alone is not enough, however, as they also need to resist abrasion and be light enough to use easily. Also called Poly-Dacron Rope, our Combo Safety Rope checks all of those boxes. Featuring a premium high tenacity polyester fiber, spools are available in ranging from 150-2,400 feet in a variety of diameters. Contact us today to place your order or to learn more about this reliable product.
|White w/ Blue tracer||3/8”||150ft. spool||1||5#||2800||COM 900|
|White w/ Blue tracer||3/8"||600ft. spool||1||27#||4800||COM 908|
|White w/ Blue tracer||1/2”||150ft. spool||1||9#||4800||COM 901|
|White w/ Blue tracer||1/2”||600ft. spool||1||38#||4800||COM 909|
|White w/ Blue tracer||5/8”||300ft. spool||1||24#||7200||COM 902|
|White w/ Blue tracer||5/8”||600ft. spool||1||48#||7200||COM 903|
|White w/ Blue tracer||5/8”||1,200ft. spool||1||96#||7200||COM 904|
|White w/ Blue tracer||5/8”||2,400ft. spool||1||192#||7200||COM 905|
|White w/ Blue tracer||3/4”||600ft. spool||1||60#||8400||COM 906|
|White w/ Blue tracer||3/4”||1,200ft. spool||1||120#||8400||COM 907|
Safety Rope Applications
- Rigging. There is no room for compromise when selecting rigging rope. The reliable performance offered by this rope will help you get the job done safely. Be sure to check the strength ratings on each of our Poly-Dacron rope options to select the version that meets your rigging requirements.
- Marine. This rope is commonly used for general boating applications, safety lines, commercial fishing, and more.
- Exercise Rope. Poly Dacron is a great option for fitness “battle ropes,” thanks to its comfortable feel and resistance to moisture.
- Railings. In some settings, a railing made from rope (along with supports) makes for a great safety feature. Combo safety rope can be used for this purpose and the white color of the material allows it to be seen easily in various light conditions.
- Lifeline Rope. Used as lifeline where critical safety requirements are needed. Our Safety Rope has some of the highest break strength ratings in the market. Whether used on scaffolding or bridge work, you can rely on our high quality safety rope.
Benefits of Combo Safety Rope
- Resists moisture. Whether you are using this rope in a marine environment or just outside where it may face rain, you won’t have to worry about the material degrading in the moisture.
- Lightweight. Thanks to its polyester core, Poly Dacron rope is relatively light for its strength, making it easier to work with than some alternatives.
- Comfortable. This rope feels good in the hand and won’t become tiresome after a long day of rigging.
- Affordable. Even with its impressive quality and features, this rope remains quite affordable.