The clothesline rope offered by SEACO is an affordable product that is great for far more than hanging clothes out to dry. If you keep white clothesline rope on hand, you’ll always have a versatile option available that doesn’t put a big dent in your budget. While our standard clothesline is a diamond braid synthetic cord, we also offer a 100% cotton clothesline rope if that better suits your needs. This rope is inexpensive and strong for its weight and size, making it perfect for many unique applications. Contact us today to place your order.
|White||#6 (3/16”)||50ft. hank||12||6#||80||ROC 390|
|White||#6 (3/16”)||100ft. hank||12||12#||80||AIK 395|
|White||#7 (7/32”)||100ft. hank||12||15#||90||AIK 400|
|White||#8 (1/4”)||100ft. hank||12||21#||100||AIK 405|
- Hanging clothes. Setting up a clothesline on your property is a great way to dry laundry without subjecting it to the harsh environment of your dryer. If you have an open space and good weather, hanging clothes to dry is a great option.
- Tie-down. You can never have enough rope on hand for basic tie-down tasks like securing a load in your vehicle. With the affordable price tag of our clothesline rope, you can easily stock up to have plenty of rope available.
- Camping. Lightweight rope is a great addition to your collection of camping supplies. Clothesline can be used to string a tarp over your tent, tie up garbage bags, and more.
- Décor. For certain types of designs, rope can be an effective way to add to your décor on a budget. Consider this affordable option for your DIY projects.
- And more. This lightweight, strong rope can be used for many unique applications. Let us know what you have in mind.
Picking Clothesline Rope
- Length. If you want to string a long clothesline across your property, you’ll need a rope that covers that span. Our options include 50-foot and 100-foot lengths.
- Strength. When only using this product to hang clothes, strength won’t be a huge concern. To use it for other tasks, like tying down items, be sure to pick a model strong enough for the job. We have options ranging from 80-100 lb strength ratings.
- Price. Don’t pay too much for your clothesline. Shopping with SEACO will provide you with an affordable purchase while still delivering a high-quality product.
Seaco rope is a leading manufacturer and distributor of the finest clothesline rope in the world. For questions about clothesline rope or any of our premium products, call or email us today.