Boat Dock Line
Our boat dock line is a premium product featuring a 12’’ factory spliced eye on one end. We carry a selection of sizes, lengths, and strengths, allowing you to select the right dock line for your application. These lines are impressively strong yet flexible for their light weight, making them easy to handle and great for use in many tasks. Contact us today to place your order.
- Docking your boat. These boat dock lines are purpose-built to keep your boat firmly in place while it is docked. A strong and flexible rope is needed to maintain safety and protect the investment you’ve made in your vessel.
- Spring lines. Shorter lines can be used to secure the bow and stern of the vessel, by attaching a line to the ends of the boat and a cleat on the dock. For greater control, add longer spring lines that cross each other and prevent the boat from moving forward and back as it is docked.
- Line length. Carefully consider the rope lengths you need when purchasing. Lines that are too short will be of no use to you, but extra-long ropes will leave you with excess that is hard to manage. Take measurements and pick from our sizes that range from 15 to 30 feet.
- Strength. We offer lines with strength ratings ranging from 4400 to 17350. Larger, heavier boats will require stronger ropes to keep them docked safely.
- Diameter. We offer dock lines with diameters ranging from 3/8” to 3/4”. When choosing the right docking rope for your needs, a good rule of thumb is to purchase a rope with 1/8” diameter for every 9’ of your boat’s length. For example, if you have a 27’ boat should, you should choose a rope with a 3/8” diameter (this is also the minimum recommended diameter for any boat).