The purpose of an anchor line is to serve as a strong line, along with an anchor, to help keep a boat firmly in place out on the water. Characteristics of quality anchor line include strength, durability, and resistance to the harsh marine environment. You’ll get all of that and more when you order your anchor line from SEACO. Offered in 50-foot, 100-foot, 150-foot and 200-foot lengths, our white, navy or black anchor line is a must-have piece of equipment on your boat. Order today!
|White w/Metal Thimbele||3/8"||100ft.||1||5#||4,400||ANC 100|
|White w/Metal Thimbele||3/8"||150ft.||1||15#||12,200||ANC101|
Anchor Line Applications
- Setting your anchors. When you drop anchor to hold your boat in a specific location, you don’t want to worry about whether or not your line will hold up. Buying high quality anchor line is a decision that can pay off for years to come.
- Other marine needs. Since anchor line is so well suited for the marine environment, you might find that you can use this rope for a full range of other boating and marine applications.
Benefits of Anchor Line
- Easy to handle. If you set your anchors by hand, you will appreciate the comfortable feel that this line provides.
- Remains strong in the water. Not all ropes maintain their strength when wet, so it’s important that you pick a line that is going to do its job even when sent down into the depths.
- Thimbles included. To quickly and easily attach your anchors to this type of line, we include metal thimbles on both ends.