Premium Arborist Rope
Working as an arborist can be a dangerous job. When working on large trees, it’s important to have quality arborist climbing rope on hand. With a 7,800 lbs. strength rating, the arborist rope we make at SEACO is ready for your toughest jobs. Our Arborist Rope is made with a Kernmantle Polyester/Nylon Composite featuring a Kern #14-32 carrier, Diamond Braided High Tenacity Polyester Cover with High Tenacity Nylon core. Used by the finest arborists in the business, this rope delivers impressive strength without making the rope too heavy. Get in touch today to learn more or place your order.
|Blue w/ Black||7/16”||150ft. spool||1||12#||7800||ARB 103|
|Red w/ Black||7/16”||150ft. spool||1||12#||7800||ARB 104|
|Blue w/Black||7/16”||300ft. spool||1||22#||7800||ARB 100|
|Red w/ Black||7/16”||300ft. spool||1||22#||7800||ARB 105|
|Blue w/Black||7/16”||600ft. spool||1||43#||7800||ARB 101|
|Red w/ Black||7/16”||600ft. spool||1||43#||7800||ARB 106|
|Blue w/Black||7/16”||1,200ft. spool||1||86#||7800||ARB 102|
|Red w/ Black||7/16”||1,200ft. spool||1||86#||7800||ARB 107|
- Climbing trees. The main function of arborist rope is to assist in climbing trees. We have lengths ranging from 150-feet to 1,200-feet, so you can easily choose the right fit.
- Recreational climbing. Arborist rope is not right for all recreational climbing applications, but it can be useful in certain settings.
- Tree control. These quality ropes can be used to pull trees and branches in the proper direction for safe trimming.
Choosing Arborist Rope
- Colors. The color of your rope is a surprisingly important element to consider. When working in large trees, a brightly colored rope can be easier to see and is less likely to be cut on accident. Some teams also choose to color code their ropes for various uses.
- Length. As a general rule of thumb, you’ll want to shop for a rope that is twice as long as the trees you intend to climb. Your needs may vary, so stocking up on various lengths will help you handle diverse projects.
- Task-specific. Arborist rope lacks the dynamic stretch found in typical rock climbing rope, making it a better fit for the job of climbing trees. This rope is not recommended for rock climbing.