Fire Resistant Rope
Standard ropes are great for many uses, but they are not typically designed for exposure to high heat. When you need the benefits of a strong rope without the risks of a fire, turn to the aramid fire resistant rope from SEACO. Aramid is a very strong synthetic fiber linked by hydrogen bonds that handle mechanical stress efficiently with the added benefit of being able to withstand intense heat without burning. Explore the product details below, and get in touch to place your order today.
|Yellow||10mm||100ft. hank||12||70#||12230||ARA 100|
|Yellow||11.4mm||600ft. spool||1||48#||21000||ARA 700|
Fire Resistant Rope Applications
- Emergency services. Rope used to assist first responders needs to be reliable and as tough can be. Fire departments especially can benefit from this rope’s fire resistant properties and exceptional strength.
- Military work. Just as with emergency services, military units need rope that can handle high heat along with many other challenges.
- Aerospace industry. It is common for high heat to be generated in the aerospace sector, so this is another market that can turn to fire retardant rope for a safe, reliable solution.
Choosing Fire Resistant Rope
- Length options. SEACO offers two lengths of aramid fire rope—a 100-foot hank and a 500-foot spool. You can of course cut the rope to your exact specifications as needed.
- Invest in quality. This is a potentially life-saving piece of equipment. Purchasing quality rope from a trusted supplier like SEACO will go a long way to help you achieve positive outcomes.
- Aramid fibers. Good fire rope typically features an outer layer composed of aramid fibers, which are not only heat-resistant but extremely strong as well. While there are other fire resistant fibers out there, aramid is among the best.
Seaco rope is a leading manufacturer and distributor of the finest aramid fire-resistantrope in the world. For questions about aramid fire-resistantrope or any of our premium products, call or email us today.